Juliancoin is the home of Julian Leidman, a professional numismatist for over 50 years. A life member of the ANA, he was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award by the Professional Numismatists Guild and also by the American Numismatic Association. In person or online, the goal remains the same: use our expertise and commitment to bring great value and satisfaction.
A broad variety of gold coins, silver dollars, PCGS and NGC graded coins, silver certificates and much more are available for sale. We make a great effort to fulfill all orders within one business day from the time an order is placed. We also will do our best to respond to inquiries as quickly as possible.
Julian also operates Bonanza Coins, a retail store in Silver Springs, MD. In the Washington, D.C. area since 1961, he provides a wide range of services to collectors, dealers and the general public including:
- Buy sell or trade coins
- Written coin appraisals as well as free verbal appraisals
- Assist in the formation (or location) of any U.S. coin or currency collection.
- Counsel to collectors, dealers, and corporations on any aspect of the numismatic business or hobby.
- Act as a personal representative for any numismatic transaction at a maximum commission of 10%.
In the past, Julian has handled, developed, and sold many of the finest rare coin collections in the world, including:
- Rare Colonial issues, including several 1792 issues
- The assemblage of specialized collections of all early U.S. coins by die variety
- Simultaneous ownership and subsequent sale of two high quality 1838-O 50¢
- Assisted in the completion of the finest collection of Double Eagles ever assembled, including the 1927-D
- Sale of the Wilkison Gold Pattern Collection in 1973
- Bought and sold individual pieces including the unique 1907 Indian Head $20, the 1872 6-piece Amazonian Set and 1874 Bickford $10.
- Bourse dealer at hundreds of local, regional and national coin shows and convention.
- Participation in every major U.S. auction held since 1968, representing as many as 25 bidders at the same time.
- Consultation to corporations, dealers, and collectors in order to develop, build and expand collections as well as being instrumental in the promotion of the numismatic hobby.
- Recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Professional Numismatists Guild.
- Recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award from the American Numismatic Association
Outstanding references are available from collectors, investors, dealers, and institutions from the US and around the World. Inquiries are invited from qualified and serious individuals, businesses, and institutions, by email or telephone. Julian is available at many of the major US coin shows or at his retail store in the Washington, D.C. area.